[bookshare-discuss] Re: Mistake

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisa.f@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:17:27 -0700

Hi,

Sorry you're having this problem. John is out sick today and I know he will look into it as soon as he is back in the office. We're going to get this fixed and then manage the list more proactively. Thank you for letting us know about the problem.

Lisa Friendly
Product Manager, Bookshare

On Mar 20, 2007, at 4:08 PM, Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx wrote:

Sorry. I got it wrong that time but I've done it correctly three times, one more just now and this is what I get back. I sent a request to John Glass but didn't get an answer. Here's what I get when I try to confirm.

Gail

>> you be unsubscribed
Unknown command.
>> _ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) :
Unknown command.
>> appunsub bookshare-discuss _Gailselfridge@xxxxxxxx
Invalid number of parameters.
>> (mailto:Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx) 460067FC:2233.1:obbxfunerqvfphff
Unknown command.
>> ---
Unknown command.
>> Ecartis v1.0.0 - job execution complete.
Unknown command.
>> ************************************** AOL now offers free email to
>> everyone.
Unknown command.