[bookshare-discuss] Re: Missing Annotations

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:40:50 -0500

Not to mention, books that are allowed to be shared Globally, which the books that volunteers can unless under the right publishers are not.

So being nice to the publishers is a good and wise thing. Especially as we build an international completely legal and accessible library.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>