[bookshare-discuss] Re: Missing Annotations

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 23:52:46 -0600

Actually, I've seen books sent in by publishers go up on the site with no synopsis, then later it will appear with a synopsis.

Therefore, some patience might be in order here.

However, as Shelley says, if you feel like it, you can write your own synopses and send it to Allison Hiliker. hillikera@xxxxxxxxxx

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>