[bookshare-discuss] Re: Missing Annotations

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:25:38 -0600

Hello again everyone,

    They're all ready required to submit these books to the National Braille
Book Repository who more than likely requires the same thing. Thus it should
be no trouble for them to do this. How is it that the expectations of some
here are so low that they're willing to pay $50.00 a year for
poorly-produced Braille and incomplete information to save them time when
selecting books. We all can do better than that.

Peter Donahue