[bookshare-discuss] Re: Miranda Borka To Lead Christian Literature Discussion...

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:43:49 EST

When describing the purpose of the new Christian literature discussion group
being sponsored by the Accessible World, Miranda Borka, the group's
facilitator, commented, "It is designed to provide information about books
you can share with others without being embarrassed by the content, and
books you yourself just can't put down!

I am pretty sure that if I shared that kind of content with anyone I would be
embarrassed.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID
=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)