[bookshare-discuss] Re: Making your pointRE: Re: debbie Macomber

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 14:05:48 -0600

I always forget that.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 4:59 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Making your pointRE: Re: debbie Macomber

Hi all,

Just to make it easier to find Macomber books, it's Macomber, not
McComber.  She's Scottish not Irish.  Or maybe it's her husband?  Makes
it a heck of a lot easier to find her via searches if you have her name
right.   I did like the one book I read of hers.  But I'm not reading
any more for a while.  She was my yearly romance.  I find romances are
like bachlava, must eat in small doses.

Ann P.