[bookshare-discuss] Re: M.L. King books

  • From: "Gerald Mackowiak" <gmackowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:05:24 -0700

Try:
The Dream: Martin Luther King and the Speech That Inspired a Nation
by
Drew D. Hansen

or

The Watsons Go to Birmingham - 1963
by
Christopher Paul Curtis

This last is historical fiction, but might still help.

It's an interesting subject, and I recall some others dealing with the Civil
Rights movement, but my brain is on slow this evening.  If I find any others
I'll send them to you.,