[bookshare-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:49:41 -0500

Hi, all.

I've just submitted Pale Immortal by Anne Frasier to the checkout page. Kurzy
gave it a 99.92 rating. Page breaks have been protected, as have page numbers
and chapter headings. Headers have been stripped. Bookshare says this book is
adult content, but I disagree, so, if the proofreader would remove that
designation, I would be very grateful.

If you have questions, contact:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synopsis:

The sleepy town of Tuonela, Wisconsin, is known for one thing: the killer who
stalked its streets one hundred years ago, drinking the blood of his victims.
And when the drained corpse of a young girl is found, the citizens fear their
past has risen from the grave-and point their fingers at one man.... Evan
Stroud can never see the light of day. The prisoner of a strange and terrible
disease, he lives in tragic solitude, taunted for being a "vampire"-until the
son he never knew he had shows up in Tuonela and is drawn into its depraved,
vampire-obsessed underworld. Then Evan must rely on coroner Rachel Burton, his
childhood friend, for help. But the evil that they face is powerful and
elusive-and about to take them to the very brink of madness.

Happy proofreading.

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 to 9 eastern.
www.radio360.us