[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just Downloaded My First Book for Validation

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 23:22:53 -0800

Thanks, Jake. I've said that so often since I've joined these lists, that I'm thinking of recording a Word macro so I don't have to keep typing it all out so often. (Just kidding.) But you've been a lot of help.

Putting the blurb from the flap in the long synopsis section is a good practice, which I started with my second submission and will continue.

And your right about those pesky rows and columns, too, and the worst thing about my mistake is that i'm a chess player. I really should have this in my bones by now. <chuckle>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>