[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just Downloaded My First Book for Validation

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:17:07 -0500 (EST)

On the Braillnote, to add a copyright symbol

Go to Insert, then, Unicode Character and then type copyright, It will pop
up.

In MS Word, and if you have Jaws, hit Insert plus the number four, and then
pick the Copyright from the title of the list.

Me thinks I would reject this book if it is so bad, and scan a new copy and
submit it.

That is my thoughts of course.

Good luck Evan.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI