[bookshare-discuss] Re: JAWS 9

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 00:15:06 -0400

Dear Rick,

Thanks for the suggestion. I did select word as my application and changed punctuation to all. It increased the number of punctuation marks I hear which is a good thing. I was relying on JAWS expression to know if the periods, question marks, etc were correct. I'll probably validate better if I take time to listen to the punctuation marks spoken. In this way your suggestion is helpful.

As for Jaws saying page break, it's still refusing.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>