[bookshare-discuss] Re: It Went

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:09:37 -0500

    Thanks so much for the encouraging message, Pam, made me get all excited
all over again.  I know the book isn't error free, but I could read it, and
have in fact read it several times, so surely somebody else can read it too.
It is a really fun book.  Love that Beave, he is so cute!
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.