[bookshare-discuss] Re: I am now a volunteer! Now what?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 00:09:52 -0600

Hi, Rose!  Welcome to the growing community of Bookshare volunteers. <Smile>
With the also ever-growing collection of books needing some TLC, your
efforts as a validator will be very much welcomed and appreciated!

If you continue to have trouble subscribing to the volunteer list, write to
Marissa, our wonderful coordinator, at
marissa.m@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and if I just typed that in wrong, I apologize in advance!  It's been a long
and rainy day here in Nashville, and my brain is more than a little tired!
<Smile>  Anyway, Marissa will be gone for a few days, but I'm sure she'll be
happy to take care of you when she's back in the office.  Take care, and
happy validating!

Jana