[bookshare-discuss] Re: I am now a volunteer! Now what?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 15:28:13 -0600

Smile.  Yeah!  Yeah!  Yeah!!!!
Sue S.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 2:40 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: I am now a volunteer! Now what?

Geeks, hey I resemble that remark.  and the staff wonders why we don't do
anything over Christmas.

And you know Sue, Geeks rule the world, we just let the "beautiful people"
smile think they are, but really who holds the money and the power?

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com