[bookshare-discuss] Re: I am now a volunteer! Now what?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:06:52 -0600

Hi Cindy,

Yes, Rose is on bookshare-discuss but she also wants on bksvol-discuss.  I
think it will take Marissa.  She has helped people unsubscribe so she should
be able to help Rose subscribe.  Rose has tried everythinng, I've been
following.

Regarding Dave's post, I am thankful I have wordpad to edit text, but I am
curious about this printing stuff he included.  I don't even pretend to
understand any of that stuff.  <smile>  Some of these geeks are truly
amazing.

Sue S.