[bookshare-discuss] Re: Html book?

  • From: <zaria797@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:45:39 -0500

Don't you just hate being directed into a closet? I remember one time when I asked for directions to a classroom and asked how many doors from the elevator. I can still see light versus dark so I can make out dark doors against a white wall.

I knew that the third door down a hallway was a closet but the silly receptionist doesn't and she literally argued with me over the phone. I finally got so frustrated that I told her that I was filing a complaint with the university since they were insisting that my guide dog share classroom space with a bottle of bleach!

Sigh, Debra
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>