[bookshare-discuss] Re: Html book?

Plus you're helping others, only in a different way,
by what you do here.

I don't know if your accident keeps you housebound. If
not, there are other volunteer oppportunities to help
others, too. Louise, who is blind, volunteers at her
library's used-bookstore. Our library has
"grandparents" who read to young children, and if you
can read Braille, or if you can storytell, that might
be something to consider too.

I love retirement. Except for my commitments at the
library and our library's used-book store, I don't
have to be anywhere are any particular time. Bookshare
enables me to work anywhere at any time that I feel
like it. I thoroughly enjoyed working, because I liked
the work I was doing and the people I was working
with, but having the freedom to most days, go to bed
when I want (I'm a night owl) and get up when I want,
and have lunch with friends at different restaurants,
is lovely. smile

Cindy

-- I am not really sold on