[bookshare-discuss] Re: Html book?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:16:50 -0700

I don't usually post I agree with you messages, however, in this case I
agree. I too admire those in pursuit of advanced degrees.  I was in my
junior year when circumstances were such that I needed to stop and I said I
would finish my bachelor's degree later.  I studied and became a medical
transcriptionist believing it was a job that would allow me to complete my
degree and that was over 30 years ago.  I have never gotten back to it, but
I hope with today's technology it would be easier.

My husband completed his BS in information systems management and then got
his Master's degree in information systems management all within the past
ten years and I helped him with some of the research, something that 30
years ago I hated to do.  Thank goodness for the Internet and Bookshare.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx