[bookshare-discuss] Re: Html book?

  • From: "Fred Wurtzel" <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:30:23 -0400

I have another theory.  If Google is your home page, it may be that when
Windows opens an HTML document, it automatically launches GOOGLE.  You may
want to open either Word or Internet Explorer first and then use the open
command from the file menu to open the document.

I am speculating here, but, it it is what I would try.