[bookshare-discuss] Re: Html book?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:04:33 -0400

heheeeeeh, if you are anything like me, there is no satisifying the book
fettish.

Smile.

But a book courier is a coll little device as is the book port, check
however to make sure you can understand the speech.

And since you belong to Bookshare you get a thirty dollar disount on the BC.
Food for thought.

I love his name too, Judson, also known as Jud the bud, Juddy Buddy,
mutscar, babes and brat, snot, and baballley!

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.