[bookshare-discuss] Re: Html book?

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:55:45 -0500

Hi Andy,

I would venture a guess that you are using Internet Explorer 7 to open your html files. If this is the case, you are running into a feature of IE7, not anything to do with Bookshare.

HTH

Dave

At 07:14 AM 3/19/2007, you wrote:
Hi, I download bookshare books and also have the html version. Since today, when I open the html of any book, I get the google search dialog. Does anyone have this problem? Andy