[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hope to See Lots of People At the Meetings

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:13:07 -0700

Will there ever be a Saturday or maybe even Friday session?  I work 10-hour
days and am away from home longer than that, can't make meetings at 9
Eastern time as I am on my way home then.  Actually a good recording would
work for me, I doubt I'd have questions and if I should I could ask here.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx