[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hooked on Books meets tomorrow

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 05:52:03 -0800 (PST)

Lissi, you're absolutely right. I listen to a lot of audio books! It is a good
thing for them because it makes me not mind the drive to work at all. I know
that's getting off topic but I keep hearing what an excellent reader Bonnie is
and I have wanted to hear some of her sessions for a while. When I tried before
they weren't archived and I just figured it was probably a copyright violation
to record the sessions so I didn't think about asking again.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Gone, But Not Forgotten by Philip Margolin
I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!