[bookshare-discuss] Re: Help with MS-Word

Hi Duane,

If you want to get back to looking for page breaks enter a ^m in your
search field, and if you want a section break enter ^b.  After your first
search with the new search string your ctrl-page keys should go back to
looking for the page or section breaks.  If you forget which ^ keys to use,
go to your find screen and tab down until you hear special, and then use
your up arrow key until you hear hard page break or section break,
depending on which your file is using to delineate pages.

HTH

Dave