[bookshare-discuss] Re: HELP!!! I can't read books on my computer!!

  • From: "Jo Taliaferro" <soaringeagle7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:48:24 -0500

OK, but I want to read the books off-line.   I am confused by your explanation
about reading in Internet explorer since I use Firefox and don't want to read
books while online.  Perhaps someone else can give me more options and explain
the file extensions I mentioned.

Jo Taliaferro
Encouraging others to live as solution-seekers