[bookshare-discuss] Re: HELP!!! I can't read books on my computer!!

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

O.K. I'm curious.

I was waiting to finish my mail before pointing out
that Ann didn't spell out the two different spellings,
but I see, Darrell, that you understood the difference
she was pointing out. My question is, how, since they
sound the same. Is there a way you folks can check
letter by letter?

G.Cindy

--- Darrell Shandrow <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>

AVAILABLE AT