[bookshare-discuss] Re: HELP!!! I can't read books on my computer!!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:22:32 -0400

Interesting.

I wonder if it depends on the daisy player.

I right now have the Fellowship of the Ring on my BC and can jump by
heading, page, and paragraph, sentence and word in it.

But I don't own a VR stream as of yet.

Smile. want one.  maybe if Bush is generous with the refund check, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.