[bookshare-discuss] Re: HELP!!! I can't read books on my computer!!

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:04:01 -0400

Must be something different about our setups, I just opened 1 and it works fine for me. Win XP & IE7.

Dave

At 03:54 PM 3/28/2008, you wrote:
Hi Dave,

Hmm, actually, it is my experience that, when you open an XML in IE 7, you
see its underlying code rather than the rendered result.

E-mail message checked by Internet Security (5.5.0.212)
Database version: 5.09510
http://www.pctools.com/en/internet-security/