[bookshare-discuss] Re: HELP!!! I can't read books on my computer!!

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:59:42 -0700

Wow!  Sorry about that, Jo...  :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 9:16 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: HELP!!! I can't read books on my computer!!

Hi all,

That's OK, Jo, Darrell did what we all do.  He just let his screen
reader tell him what it read and he assumed that what he heard was
correct.  I try to make a habit of checking folk's names.  I sometimes
forget, but since I had both an Uncle Joe and an Aunt Jo, I kinda check
these things out.   Great people, they were.  Both gone now, but
definitely not forgotten.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons