[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fw: I love to read! A fifth grader's quest for a Braille book

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 15:41:49 -0400

Hi all,

Well, if he writes that well at age ten, he deserves to have his request honored. If you want, I'll validate. Don't think he wants to do that, so I'll be happy to do so. Just put hold for Ann P. and I'll do it soon as somebody scans it.

Lord, what a wonderful letter! And it's spelled well and everything! This kid's going far! His mom should make him some puri, hmmm, pooree, not sure of spelling, for sending such a wonderful and gracious and well written letter.

She could send me some too, except that it would spoil in transit! Too bad, that's great stuff calory free, not!! If anyone wants to know pooree is sort of like a funnel cake. It's fried flat bread and you put powdered sugar on it. Yum!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring