[bookshare-discuss] Fw: Highly Important, please read and forward

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alan S. Daniel" <asdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:15:21 -0400

I know that most of you are smart enough not to fall for this but many of us
have family members who are chronically ill or in difficult situations and
might, as a result, fall for this type of scam.  I know I just might have so I
am sending this on just in case any of you are tempted to fall for this scam.
No one I know can afford to pay for such phone calls. I certainly cannot and I
know the  friend  who sent this to me cannot.

Amy Goldring Tajallli