[bookshare-discuss] Re: Free Young Adult audio book downloads - 2 per week

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:16:55 -0700

Hi, Jamie, in the L.A. Public library they're promoting a program called
LEAP and (guess what), they're partnering with Bookshare. I wanted to sign
up so I could get audiobooks from the library. Well, I'm not signing up for
the LEAP program since I'm already a Bookshare member. Anyhow, I applaud
anything that supports literacy and accessible literature. Regards, Kim.

  _____