[bookshare-discuss] Forum help? anyone?

  • From: "Ana Jacob" <anajacob2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:55:14 -0500

Has anyone on here had any luck on the ideas forum? When I click the vote
button on an idea, it still shows the same number of votes, and I still always
have 10 votes left, even after refreshing the page. Is there something wrong on
my end? I'd really love to participate, but I can't figure out what I'm doing
wrong.  I've even gone as far as trying different web browsers. What am I
missing?  Any help at all would be appreciated.
thanks,
Ana Jacob
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this. Psalm 37:3-5