[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fave Books

  • From: tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:41:39 -0400

Hi,
Yes, I was the one who submitted Belle Teal, as well as a few other not yet
validated books by Ann M. Martin.
I'm glad you don't mind reading the BSC books, because I have a few of them
waiting to be submitted.  The series has like 130 books in it, but my sister
only has like ten more of them.  The little sister series has like 75 books in
the series, and she  may have about five more of those as well.
Wow, I miss my scanner down here...
Tiff
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx