[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fave Books

  • From: tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:07:12 -0400

I would be willing to join the other list for volunteers, but I thought it was
specificly for validators.  I would like to become a validator at some point,
but have not yet heard any information about being accepted or not.
I agree with the person who suggested that there be a page where people could
post what books they're currently in the process of scanning.  For this they
wouldn't even have to be on either of the listserves.
As for the books I'm currently in the process of, I've already scanned but not
yet edited:
A Woman of Substance, by Barbara Taylor Bradford
Three Fates, by Nora Roberts
Think and Grow Rich, by Napolian Hill
I can't remember the first word, but it's something and Earn Money, also by
Napolian Hill
I don't mind scanning books for other people, so also have a number of books
here waiting to be scanned for other people I know.  These include:
Balance of Power, by Richard North Patterson
Outer Banks, by Ann Rivers Siddons
Blindsided, by Richard Cohen
And a large number of books from the Baby-Sitters Club series, and the
Baby-Sitters Little Sister series, by Ann M. Martin.
I'm sure I have a few more waiting in line, but these are all the ones I can
remember at the moment.  I easily read more than a book a day, and I often scan
more than a book in addition, but if I'm edditing them to high quality before
submitting them, it takes a few extra days.
I'm sure you know how that goes...
Tiff
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx