[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fave Books?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:38:21 -0700

NLS never sends series in order in my experience, I just received Roses
Are Red by James Patterson, but, six months ago I received Violets are
Blue, so I already know who is the perpetrator of all the crime.

Web Braille does have most of the Calder Series or maybe even all of it.
I think I have all the volumes on my hard drive.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx