[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fave Books?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:33:20 -0700

I originally became interested in Captains and the Kings with the TV
mini series back in about 1976.  I bought the book and read it with the
Optacon.  There was a lady character who played in the mini series and I
missed an episode because I had to work that night, then when the showed
it again a few years later it turned out I missed the same episode.  She
supposedly had a unique history, but, she isn't in the real book.
Bummer.

You know I like historical fiction when I tackle a book like that with
the Optacon!

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx