From: <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 10:27 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Fave Books

> Yes, I was just going to respond to Allison's note as well.  I have read
nearly every book on this list of her's, and while they're not necessarily
on my favorites' list, they were most definately enjoyed.  If Allison or
others don't have them in scanned format, I will be willing to scan some of
them myself.  I am minus a scanner at the moment, but in a weeks time I will
return home and get right on it.
> This brings me to another question.  Is there a page on bookshare, or even
a listserve or something where people can post what books they are currently
in the process of scanning or editing?  This has been three times recently
that I have scanned a book not currently on bookshare, and just as I'm about
to submit it I notice that it recently has been posted by someone else.
> Additionally, it doesn't appear as if even the wishlist page is updated
very often.
> Tiff
> tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wendy