[bookshare-discuss] Re: FYI

  • From: "jim rawls" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:52:10 -0700

Chela I have a question.
I joined this group yesterday, and posted a question wondering if I got a Mac,
if I
could download book share books and read them on the Mac. I haven't seen my
message
posted. Have you? And Why haven't I seen it? I don't know if I will get a Mac,
but
my sighted wife is probably going to get one, but I use Kurzweil now, and It's a
deal breaker, if I can't scan and read books on the Mac, as good as I do now
with
windows 7. Do you have any thoughts or know anything about what I am wondering
about? Thanks for your thoughts.
Jim rawls Covina Ca. have a question. I am a new ,e,