[bookshare-discuss] FW: E-Book Standards

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:20:58 -0500

People,

In case you missed it, Cindy W. posted an article on the Bookshare-Discuss
list about new E-Book standards and asked what affect the new standard would
have on Bookshare.  Here is Jim's reply.  BTW, for those of you who don't
already know who Jim is, he's the CEO of Benetech which is the nonprofit
organization which created and maintains Bookshare.

Thanks for the prompt reply, Jim.

Gerald

  _____