[bookshare-discuss] Editing notes in the long synopsis

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:49:21 -0800 (PST)

Roger,

I proofread the book. I always put notes in the long
synopsis about things such as dialect; English rather
than U.S. spelling and punctuation; violence,
obscenity, sex, profanity if the books contains it and
it's not rated adult. In the case of Before the Dawn,
I felt that it was necessary to indicate that the
symbols and what appear as junk is not junk but is
part of the print book. If there were a place for
comments, I would not have to put these things in the
long synopsis, but when I proofread a book I feel it
is necessary to indicate those things I mentioned
plus, if there is poor grammar or punctuation in the
print book, I indicate that, too, as I don't want
anyone to think I did a careless job of proofreading.
smile

Cindy

http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http:/

/www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=Decemail