[bookshare-discuss] Re: Earth, and space books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:13:33 -0400

There are located in the adult section of our library, I have to suspect
sixth grade at the youngest because of the language and higher grades and
adults.

The Planet Guides I have submitted, and there will be eight in all, when
they are done, smile, some are in that down pour, smile, I used in high
school for reports back when I could see.

So I shall put them on the list to seek the next time I am in the library.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com