[bookshare-discuss] E. E. cummings

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 00:15:45 -0400

Cindy,

After hearing all this talk about E. E. Cummings, sometimes written EE Cummings, I tried to find that poem, As Freedom is a Breakfast Food, I Googled it. I just looked at the first two pages of results and couldn't find it. When I looked at NLS, I found five books by him, but none were in electronic braille.