[bookshare-discuss] Dragonlance Campaign Update

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:02:12 -0500

Hi Everyone:

I am pasting the list of books that are being scanned and proofed.  If I
missed anyone or have incorrect info plese email me at silvara@xxxxxxx

There is still room for more scanners. There are plenty of books to go
around. The scans are fairly easy and the books are short, an average of 320
pages.  I imagine that local libraries should carry some of the books and
surprisingly so does paperbackswap .

Proofreaders, if you want a particular that has been picked let me know.

Title
Author
ISBN
Scanner
Proofer

Sister of the Sword (DragonLance Barbarians #3)
Paul B. Thompson, Tonya C. Cook
 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:BookSources/0786927895> 0-7869-2789-5
Evan
Lissi

Dezra's Quest (DragonLance Bridges of Time #5)
Chris Pierson
0-7869-1368-1
Grace

Dalamar the Dark (Dragonlance Classics #2)
Nancy Varian Berberick
0-7869-1565-X
Grace
Ann Petrous

The Inheritance (Dragonlance Classics #4)
Nancy Varian Berberick
0-7869-1861-6
Grace
Ann Petrous

The Clandestine Circle (DragonLance Crossroads #1)
Mary H. Herbert
 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:BookSources/0786916109> 0-7869-1610-9
Mike

The Doom Brigade (DragonLance Kang's Regiment #1)
Margaret Weis
0-7869-0785-1
Rob
Grace

Draconian Measures (DragonLance Kang's Regiment #2)
Don Perrin
978-0786916788
Rob

The Land of the Minotaurs (DragonLance Lost Histories #4)
Richard A Knaak
0-7869-0472-0
Grace

Fistandantilus Reborn
Douglas Niles
978-0786907083
Grace

The Companions (DragonLance Meetings Sextet #6)
Tina Daniell
978-1560763406
Rob
Grace

The Fire Rose (DragonLance Ogre Titans #2)
Richard A. Knaak
978-0786949687
Ellen B

Kendermore (Dragonlance Preludes #2)
Mary Kirchoff
0-7869-2947-2
Ellen B
Ann Petrous

Goblin Nation (Dragonlance The Stonetellers #3)
Jean Rabe
978-0786951536
Ellen B

Knights of the Crown (DragonLance Warriors #1)
Roland J. Green
978-0786901081
Grace

MaQuesta Kar-Thon (DragonLance Warriors #2)
Tina Daniell
978-0786901340
Christina
Nancy

Dragons of a Lost Star (DragonLance War of Souls #2)
Margaret Weis Tracy Hickman
0-7869-2610-4
Ellen B

Thanks.