[bookshare-discuss] Downloading Periodicals usingKurzweil

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:50:12 -0500

Has anyone tried to download periodicals using Kurzweil?  I noticed that when
doing this, the extension is still .bks, unlike the books which download with
the .zip extension.  Is changing the .bks extension to .zip the only and most
efficient way to handle the issue at this time, or is there a better
work-around that I haven't yet discovered?

Paula