[bookshare-discuss] Re: Download for Validation

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:56:36 -0500

Hi Kellie,

Thhe problem is on Step 1.  It starts with brief synopsis, where it gives
the title.  Then goes on down from there so that everything is out of line.
In other words, I don't see title:  then author)s: .  Get it?  If you would
just go to step 1 and see if you get the same thing, then we coould write to
Peter at support..  I just want to make sure it isn't my Jaws or computer.

Thanks.

Sue S.