[bookshare-discuss] Curbing the off topic messages.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:01:25 EST

Folks, right now I have fifty-five messages in my in box  and I have to get
off the computer to do some of the other things that life consists of. When I
get back it is hard to tell how many messages I will have piled up. This is
what I meant when I said that the off topic discussions are a problem for me
too
because they take up too much of my time. So I am going to try something. For
at least the messages I have waiting for me right now, if I have a response
and the message is clearly off topic and if the sender's email is visible I am
going to paste that email address into the address field and reply privately.
Now if those who get private messages from me do not have a reply of their own
then the off topic discussion could dwindle pretty quickly. I realise that I
am running the risk of being overwhelmed by off list messages and if that
happens I am not sure how I will handle it. I may just have to start ignoring
some
of you. But let's see how this works for right now.

A Good
Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport
.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)