[bookshare-discuss] Re: Correction question

  • From: <zaria797@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:30:45 -0500

That's sounds like a good idea. I was thinking there were a few more errors than the one I mentioned. It seemed that there were some disjointed segments but it had been so long since I originally read the book, I wasn't sure.

Thanks for the help!

Debra
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>