[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare pack rats!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 12:54:48 -0400

I have separate folders for the stuff I have downloaded from Bookshare.
Like Julie, though I am a 81 child, smile.  It is quite true we didn't have
a lot of choices growing up.

So am glad that Bookshare is here, and yes once in a great while, smile, I
actually read something I didn't scan.

Smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.