[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare pack rats!

  • From: "shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:17:16 -0500

Kasondra,
Stacey, said that she had a way to strip out the page numbers of the books
to make listening to the books easier. I have not been able to figure out a
way to do this unless I delete them as I come to them. That is a little too
late since that in itself is interrupting the flow. I was just wondering if
there is a way to do this in either note pad, word pad or word. She has
figured it out using something other than these programs.
Shannon